Post: Node JS Developer
Qualification: B.E/ B. Tech/IT, BCA/ MCA or IT or Computer related Graduation Degree
Experience: At least 2-5 years of hands-on experience
- Must have worked on a SPA framework: NodeJS, AngularJS or Inferno JS
- NodeJS knowledge is a plus
- Work on Node JS platform
- Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX
- Knowledge about UI testing automation
- Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected
- UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimizing page load, rendering, caching.
- Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective
- S/he has to work under Team Leader under the software development department.
- Should have capability to design, modify, develop, write and implement software programs/applications and components.
- Support and/or install software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Maintains documentation of process flow
- Ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individuals and have the ability to consult and communicate closely with Supervisors/management.