Applications of Python
- Automation Testing: Python is the most suitable language for Automation Testing. You can run the script to check the functionalities of the app instead of checking it manually. When it comes to automating tests, Selenium & Python give a wealth of resources. Furthermore, you can use technologies like CI/CD to build, automate tests and launch any software.
- OCR: One of Python’s many impressive features is its capacity for image processing and object recognition. To make it easier for programmers, there are some Python libraries for various applications. For example, TensorFlow for object identification, PyTesseract for OCR, Pillow for image processing, etc.
- Website Crawlers: These are programs used to create a copy of all the viewed web pages. Thus, they may be indexed by a search engine. Furthermore, they are helpful for doing routine maintenance activities automatically. For instance, evaluating HTML code or verifying hyperlinks. Python is perfect for constructing these crawlers because of its easy and quick coding, and mainly to the accessibility of flawless libraries.
- App Development: Python’s simple syntax simplifies and streamlines the process of creating websites and other software. Thus, there is an increase in productivity while python app development. Furthermore, its attractiveness lies in its ability to interface with other languages. Thus, it increases its versatility. To help programmers construct web projects, python has a number of useful frameworks such as Django.
Reasons for Popularity of Python App Development
There are several reasons for the widespread use of python for developing mobile applications.
- It’s a scripting language that you can use for a variety of different tasks and is both fast and stable.
- Python is very efficient & quick for creating web applications.
- Coding in Python is quite simple and clear.
- It is suitable & works well for different OS.
- Supports test-driven app creation with ease.
- There is a huge collection of Python modules and frameworks for developers.
- Python is compatible with cloud computing, ML and deep learning, and large data sets.
Types of Apps built in Python
Python is useful for making multimedia mobile apps. You can use Python to analyze the vast amounts of audio and video available on the web. Python app development is aided along by a number of Python libraries, including Open CV & PyDub. A popular example of python-based applications over the internet is YouTube. Therefore, it’s not hard to see how powerful and remarkable python is for producing high-performance software.
Python’s strong support for practical scalability is one reason why it’s useful for developing ERP. One of the popular ERPs – OpenERP was built using Python as a programming language. It offers a broad variety of business applications that together comprise a suite of company administration tools. Python’s user-friendliness makes it the language of choice for most app development firms.
System Management Apps
Creating applications for managing a computer system is a common use case for Python’s app development framework. It facilitates interactions between programmers and the underlying operating system. Thus, programmers may interact with the operating system in use using Python. It provides full IO access, so you can do things like read and write files with ease.
Blockchain creation isn’t simple. But, python has made it easy. Developers can build endpoints for various blockchain operations using python frameworks like Flask. Python also allows developers to execute programs across different computers. This is useful for building a decentralized network.
A large number of popular video games, including Disney’s Toontown Online and Mount & Blade have been developed with Python. Python allows programmers to build a playable prototype of their games quickly for in-game testing. Additionally, you can utilize python to create game-planning tools that facilitate a wide range of activities throughout the production process. For example, the creation of dialogue branches and level layouts.
Machine learning is a kind of algorithmic computing that provides decision-making data to an OS. Developing machine learning apps used to be difficult, but that’s no longer the case thanks to Python’s support for mobile app creation. Python’s built-in support for ML libraries, such as Panda, is open-source and freely distributable. You can build ML apps with these frameworks using just the fundamentals of Python app development.
Thus, it’s clear that python is a great choice for developing mobile apps due to its speed and adaptability. Python’s adaptability as a programming language makes it possible to develop a wide range of apps. Businesses often choose Python-built software over one written in any of a plethora of other technologies because of the language’s extensive library support for a wide variety of use cases. Thus, hiring python experts from an agency that can provide direction in python app development is a wise decision.
Can python be used for app development?
Yes, python can be used for app development. You can build ERP, media apps, system management apps, blockchain apps, and games using python.
Is it good to hire a python app development company?
Hiring python experts from an agency helps to launch your project to the market bug-free and on time. Hire experts from Alian Software with affordable quotes.
Which are the python app development frameworks?
There are various frameworks available for python app development like Django, Flask, Web2Py, TurboGears, Falcon, CherryPy, CubicWeb, Dash, and Pyramid.
Is python good for app development?
Yes, python’s flexibility and speed make it a perfect language for app development. Because of python’s flexibility, many different kinds of programs may be written in it.
Shivangi is a passionate Copywriter at Alian Software with expertise in technical copywriting. She shares information that is easy to understand regarding business, technology, and trends.