Managing Modern & Classic Time on Shopify
It all began with the concept of launching a business of modern and traditional timepieces. Modessic wanted to develop a Shopify store that was accessible online in a way to attain a large audience.
Their goal was to create a virtual store that reflected the elegance of their creations, rather than just a Shopify site. Keeping the crucial features in mind, we helped them in designing, creating, and currently managing the site.
Developing the Store
We analyzed their brand and targeted audience and started building the store from the scratch. Our proficient Shopify developers created the store pages that showcase the concept of combining modern and classic looks.
- The homepage featured a banner depicting their magnificent wristwatches. Some chosen watches were displayed with the premise of fashion advice.
- About page was created describing the history of the brand.
- The product page included all the timepieces manufactured by Modessic with detailed descriptions.
- An Inspiration page suggested the watches which go on the style of wear.
- App was integrated to translate the store page language to region native by detecting the location.
Several third-party apps were integrated like Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS, Canonical Tag, GoAffPro, Booster, etc for different business requirements.
UI/UX, Frontend Development
“Our Shopify store was as appealing as our products. Alian software enabled us to quickly establish our dream business on the internet.”
A variety of third-party apps are available on Shopify. Picking the correct app for your company’s needs is a difficult challenge. Each app has its own set of advantages. As a result, we integrated apps that are both cost-effective and beneficial to sales.